Last updated: July 19, 2023
Glossary of terms
For the purpose of this SLA, the following terms and definitions apply:
- The key words “MUST”, “MUST NOT”, “REQUIRED”, “SHALL”, “SHALL NOT”, “SHOULD”, “SHOULD NOT”, “RECOMMENDED”, “MAY”, and “OPTIONAL” in this document are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119.
Acceptable Use Policy and Conditions of Use
- You shall only use the Services in a manner consistent with the purposes and limitations described above; you shall show consideration towards other users including by not causing harm to the Services; you have an obligation to collaborate in the resolution of issues arising from your use of the Services.
- You shall only use the Services for lawful purposes and not breach, attempt to breach, nor circumvent administrative or security controls.
- You shall respect intellectual property and confidentiality agreements.
- You shall protect your access credentials (e.g. passwords, private keys or multi-factor tokens); no intentional sharing is permitted.
- You shall keep your registered information correct and up to date.
- You shall promptly report known or suspected security breaches, credential compromise,
or misuse to the security contact stated below; and report any compromised credentials to the relevant issuing authorities.
- Reliance on the Services shall only be to the extent specified by any applicable service level agreements listed below. Use without such agreements is at your own risk.
- Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the privacy statements referenced below.
- Your use of the Services may be restricted or suspended, for administrative, operational, or security reasons, without prior notice and without compensation.
- If you violate these rules, you may be liable for the consequences, which may include your account being suspended and a report being made to your home organisation or to law enforcement.
- You shall provide appropriate acknowledgement of support for your use of the resources/services provided. The following acknowledgement text can be used for this purpose (e.g. in scientific publications):
“We acknowledge the support from the AI4EOSC consortium.”
The administrative contact for this AUP is: ai4eosc-po(at)listas.csic.es
The security contact for this AUP is: ai4eosc-security(at)listas.csic.es
Applicable service level agreements are located at: AI4EOSC Generic SLA